Saturday, March 7, 2015

FOR OAKSVA

Happy International Women's Day! This post is dedicated to praise the beauty of women all over the world as a celebratory gesture; no matter your skin color, your height, your weight, the color of your eyes, you are all beautiful in your own way and nobody should tell you different! (Not even yourself)

To my Indonesian girls/women out there, I am writing this post especially dedicated to you all exotic creatures.

So about a week ago, I was given the opportunity to do the makeup for an advertisement for OAKSVA, an Indonesian accessories line. Being a firm believer of anything that supports the beauty of my country, of course I said yes!

The models I worked with are two very gorgeous, tanned, glowing skin Indonesians. There wasn’t anything to cover on their faces really, and I did not want to do anything too heavy so the OAKSVA creative design and I came up with a natural skin makeup, a semi-thick eyeliner, and lots of lashes.

This is how the makeup turned out on these gorgeous girls, what do you think? 







Model: Alyani Sajidah & Shanna Hassan


Products Used
Face: I applied a sheer layer of the Vapour Organic Soft Focus Foundation (shade s115 and s125 mixed), Christopher Drummond Concealer, and set them with a powder foundation from Lily Lolo (Warm Honey)

Cheeks: Contoured with Alima Pure Sombra Contour Powder, blended the contour with Alima Pure Mauna Loa Bronzer, and applied Alima Pure Sahara Blush on the apples of the cheeks, with TheBalm Mary Loumanizer applied on the cheekbones.

Eyes: I applied a light wash of W3LL PEOPLE Bio Bronzer on the crease, with Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow in Sphinx on the lid, and brighten the inner corners with Alima Pure Shimmer Eyeshadow in Buttercream.

Lips: I prepped the lips with Waxelene, then lined them with Honeybee Gardens Lipliner in Zen, top it off with Silknaturals Strut Lipstick.

OAKSVA is an amazing brand that supports the beauty of Indonesia through their collection of accessories using our country’s herb and spices, and I am so honored to be working with them. Check them out through their website here.


Love,

Karina Hikmayudi

0 comments:

Post a Comment