Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Grunge Matte Brown Makeup

Hi guys! ♥

After months and months of hiatus from blogging, I finally am back in the game and back to filming! 2015 was a tough year for me, I went through a phase where my heart just was not in it to do things wholeheartedly and it sadly affects the amount of time I actually devote to posting things I love here. Nonetheless, this year I wanted to focus on making more contents and posting more on my blog so stay tuned for reviews and other things :) Yeay!

Anyway, I came up with this 'sophisticated grunge' look that incorporated matte colors on the eyes, which is a rare occurrence in my daily life to be honest. Most of the time I am a total shimmery sparkly glittery eye shadow type of person and was actually surprised at how good this look came out and the compliments I got. Brown is a universally flattering color on all eye colors, and I hope you find this video helpful!



BoHo products are sent to me by Beauty Box Indonesia
all BoHo products can be purchased here:
www.beautybox.co.id or at beauty box stores

Products Used (with links for my Indonesian viewers)
  • Vapour Stratus Instant Skin Perfector 904
  • 100% Pure Super Fruits Healthy Foundation ‘Peach Bisque'
  • Silk Naturals Brow Cream (Medium Brown) bit.ly/1PQHMvL
  • Jane Iredale Brow Gel ‘Brunette’
  • Lily Lolo Eye Primer
  • Red Apple Lipstick Eyeshadow: Porcelain, Sugar & Spice
  • BoHo Flower Power Eyeshadow Palette
  • Silk Naturals ‘Film Noir’ Gel Eyeliner bit.ly/1ojojci
  • Alima Pure Matte eyeliner ‘Black’
  • W3llpeople Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara
  • Red Apple Lipstick - The Lash Project Mascara
  • Studio78 Off We Go Concealer in ’01 At Dawn'
  • BoHo Eyeshadow ‘Vanille’ bit.ly/1mEt4fz
  • Honest Beauty Luminizing Powder in ‘Dawn Reflection’
  • RMS Beauty Tinted Un-Powder 2-3
  • Lily Lolo Blush in ‘Just Peachy’
  • Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter
  • Alima Pure Sombra Contour Powder
  • Boho lip liner 106 ‘Vieux Rose’ bit.ly/1ViSfQK
  • Aromi Beauty Liquid Lipstick ‘Berry Nude’
Brushes Used:

Let me know if you try this look, tag or mention me on my instagram!

With Love,

Karina Hikmayudi

1 comments:

  1. Hi! Really admire this work, the colour combo looks so good with your skin tone :) do u mind to share where can I get the aromi beauty liquid lipstick? I really love the colour.. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete