Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Dupe: 100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation

Hello!

In today's post, I wanted to talk about one of my favorite natural foundation, the 100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation. I've had this foundation since the middle of 2015 and purchased it because a lot of good reviews (supposedly, they're great for oily or combination/oily skin, namely, myself).

This foundation gives me a light to medium coverage that is very buildable, and it looks super HD giving your skin a skin-like finish. If you have severe pimple or discoloration, this foundation will not cover it as the coverage is more on the lightweight spectrum. I would say it gives my skin a satin finish so it is not a matte foundation, rather more of a skin-like finish. Throughout the day, since I have an oily t-zone I will get oily but it doesn't bother me as it is mostly the case with any foundations I have tried so far.

The foundation comes in a pump dispenser so the product doesn't run anywhere when you apply them, which is always a plus! I am in the shade Peach Bisque and it matches my skin very nicely if I don't build up the coverage too much, because I find that it does have a little bit of peachy undertones (I prefer yellow undertones on my skin tone).

I think this foundation is great for people with normal to oily skin as it does tend to sit on dry patches so I don't think it will work on the favor of people with dry skin.



Yours truly, bare-faced before foundation.


After one pump of foundation blended into the skin with the ELF Beautifully Bare Blending Brush
(purchased here)


Two pumps of foundation with a light wash of make-up on my face


Overall, I personally think this is a great foundation for going out and formal events because it gives your skin a great coverage without giving a cakey finish. A total recommended product for Asian skin types like myself!

Makeup breakdown (+ links!) :


  • 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation in Peach Bisque, here
  • RMS Beauty Defining Mascara, here
  • RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Promise, here
  • RMS Beauty Lip Shine in Bloom, here
  • UNE Makeup Breezy Cheeks Blush in B11, here
  • Studio78 Off We Go Concealer in 01 At Dawn, here 
  • ELF Beautifully Bare Blending Brush, here 
 I hope you all have a great week ahead!


With Love,

Karina Hikmayudi

2 comments:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Wheat Grass health benefits

    ReplyDelete